Well, to be correct, building=* means the building is of a certain type.
F.e., building=church means it's a church, it doesn't mean it's still a
place of worship (i.e. there's still a priest present).

Similarly, building=brewery means that the building looks like a brewery,
not that somebody is brewing beer there (in the strict sense).

But anyway, querying for that key didn't cause any harm.