Hi Maarten,

This is the starting point for one of 2 scripts, which run in JOSM.

The first script compares those template routes with existing data.

The second script takes the information from 1 of the template routes,
transfers it to an existing one and adds ways to the relation.

It's a way to keep those route relations up-to-date.

Sorry I wasn't very clear about that.

Jo