On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 2:30 PM, hvdb <henk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my town , it is mostly the 'INFO Office' (=Tourisme Office) , which
> makes/distributes/publishes flyers/maps with info about traffic/tourism and
> so on, ... so, is it possible to make those people 'enthousiastic' for OSM,
> by a 'simple method' ? -> i mean here by ; people are not going to read all
> those 'rules' about copyright and so on ... much to 'complex', and
> sometimes/mostly not in Flemish ... i mean here ; a simple website to
> publish such maps/info, so that it satifies all rules of OSM , and
> preferable in Flemish to read ?

I am not sure what you want. Sometime to create printed maps ? or on-line
maps ?
Tilemile (or it's successor) can do all of this, but there is no Dutch
version. This is commercial software.
For on-line, non-commercial sites, you could use umap. Also no Dutch UI,
but I assume you could help the umap team by translating the UI.
QGIS is free and can also create printed and static maps combining a number
of sources. Don't know whether the UI is available in Dutch.

regards