On 2015-03-01 14:37, Jo wrote :
> Maybe we could agree on an evening per week for doing regular hangout
> sessions. I don't see myself traveling across Belgium for a repair
> mapping errors mapathon...
>
> During a hangout we can discuss possible ways to fix some of those
> reported errors.
I think that what is spoken would have to be repeated all over again for
each newcomer.
The same holds for what we write on this mailing list.
I remember the time I was a newcomer and finding most information abroad.
Conclusions we write on this list should be digested into wiki articles.
(it would be much more easier if the wiki was correctly supporting HTML
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Papou/HTML_in_wiki_pages>).
And the particular issues that Jakka raises should be in a FAQ.
Or a LFAQ.  Less frequently asked questions.

Les paroles s'envolent.  Les écrits restent.
Cheers

André.