If I would perform the analysis, in what format do you need the results?
What do you use at the moment? I'd be inclined to do it all within JOSM.
Unfortunately that makes running it as a 'batch job' automatically harder.

The alternative would be to load all the data downloaded from Overpass in
PostGIS (atm I'm only working with nodes in PostGIS, to keep things simple)
and then create functions that can analyse the data that way.

Jo