When I last saw Ben, we started talking about how the Meetup thing really
depends on very few people (you know who you are) to keep them going. We
came up with two ideas.

One: also do something different than just have geo-beers
Two: let's challenge the community to organise one event (hackathon,
mapathon, drinkathon, mapping party) at least once a month. First just at
the national level, and iw we can do that, more ambitions at regional or
local level.

So Nicolas, if you would do an event in september, that would be excellent!
Then that leaves just oktober, november and december for someone to pitch
in :)
I'm thinking about doing a mapping party in Gent and a mapathon in Antwerp,
so you are going to have to be quick!
Maybe we could make a wiki article about it?

Nicolas, from the location, I would guess you're aiming at the student
population too? Maybe a day during the week would be better then?

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup