Hi Nicolas,

Sounds great. A sponsorship document is already in the works, based on work
from previous SOTMs. It is more a general introduction about what is SOTM
and why is iot so immensly cool. It's not necesary to wait until we have
speakers, but I think we are waiting a bit untill we have a location and a
date. Which I think will be defined within the next month. So that would be
soon enough. Talking to potential sponsers is definitely something that
would be very useful.

I think it is an -excellent- plan to combine the three things as you say:
working in JOSM, talking about SOTM, mapping in the field.

Joost

--
Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |