Hello Joost,

Excellent suggestion and something that would indeed be very useful. On a lot
of ‘open’ topics, their is indeed low awareness amongst government officials so
a workshop like this would be very welcome. Not just for those government
officials, but also for volunteers and other working groups that use geodata.
The more I can promote diversity in open initiatives, the happier I am.

Does somebody have the time and spirit to propose a session?
Hosting a session means free access to the conference including food and drinks
for those wondering.

Kind regards,
Pieter-Jan

Pieter-Jan Pauwels
Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Belgium
m: +32 476 66 27 77 <tel:+32 476 66 27 77> | e: pieter-jan.pauw...@okfn.org
<mailto:pieter-jan.pauw...@okfn.org> | w: okfn.be <http://okfn.be/>