On 2015-11-26 10:07, Sander Deryckere wrote :
> Do we really need these old URBIS urls? What use are they for regular
> mappers (in contrast to people interested in recent history of a
> region)? IMO they would clutter the list.
Old versions of aerial photos are often very interesting when something
is difficult to see on recent ones.
An example that their users know very well is trees that are hiding the
ground or not.
Also, I was very impressed to discover the works over 6 years in Brussels.
And they may be useful, for example to check that what's on the map is
an old topology.
But if the general opinion is to lessen chance to see better and not
find older years exist, I will remove them.
Don't forget (obviously) to tell which years you want removed.
And install what you like before removal, those who like.

André.