Here's the data I downloaded:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1itszeYQStJ3ESbnLLvfiR2ZtKAseKBjYg1DH71WdRRc/edit?usp=sharing

All highways of the different municipalities are in different sheets (at
least, everything that should have a name, so no paths, tracks, motorways,
...). It looks like Google Docs can't handle the calculation functions I
used on the first sheet. But perhaps downloading it as .ods and opening it
int libreOffice might work. The data also has the way ids of the elements,
from which you can construct a link to osm.org, or a josm remotecontrol url.

I'm not really into all that political stuff, so if you want to do that,
it's fine for me. I'm more interested in the correct tagging (which seems
to differ between the different types of municipalities).

Regards,
Sander