Hi Johan,

Having both booths next to each other would be great indeed. I hope we get
a spot in the K-building (it's warmer there). The devroom will probably be
in that older AW-building, which is relatively far away from it, so it
wouldn't be totally convenient for people who want to attend lectures and
visit/staff the booths...

I get the impression the booths in AW-building are mostly hacker/hardware
related.

A few years ago we were near the entrance of AW while it was freezing and
it was drafty there, so I hope wel don't end up there.

I will pass on the message to the people from HOT that there is still  room
for a talk.

Jo