Thursday 21 January 2016 15:51:44, Marc Gemis:
> This could be added to the BENELUX preset for JOSM if you want. Just
> let me know when you agree on the tagging. Or add it yourself to
> https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Presets/BENELUX   :-)

That would be great, thanks :)

I added my analysis of the VKS and ISCED levels to the wiki page, so that
people looking for it on the wiki can find it.

While making the examples I started wondering where to put those level tags for
universities, or other schools with lots of campuses. Would it be feasible to
make a relation for the university or is that too collection-like? Or repeat
the tags for each campus, but then we would have to know for each location what
levels are done there (it may be that e.g. bachelor students never have to
enter specific buildings).

--
This message is OpenPGP signed.