On 22-01-16 09:19, Marc Gemis wrote:
> Glenn has just done 1 town. Yesterday I started using his tool to see
> how it works on a Mac.

Actually, it's not 1 town, it's an area : Stekene, Kemzeke, Klein-Sinaai
and everything in between.

> IMHO  We can't do this on a large scale yet, since the procedure is
> not yet approved by the import mailing list.

We can't do this automated, we just need to make a good case for it.

> Wonder who is going to be brave enough this time to try it.

I will write an extensive blog post on this.  It's semi-automated and
human reviewed, it should not be a big problem.  We need to merge the
set, not do a flat import of it, hence the manual work.

Glenn