Here's a little status update on the newsletter:

* about 45% of recipients opened the message (last time it was 50%) for a
total of 153 opened messages

* there were 14 people having a look at the Maptember website, 13 at the
HOT Summit Mapathon and 5 going to the volunteer at SotM registration form

* only 12 unique clicks to the French translation and just 4 to the Dutch.
So maybe we can just drop that next time? (especially the Dutch one)

* even though it was at the very end of the message and most people come
from a HOT background, 8 people did click through to the GR mapping wiki
page. For me, the whole Newsletter project is a success if we can get just
one more mapper working on that project :)

* let's make this OUR newsletter - you're invited to start writing the
OSMbe news as of now in this document:

https://hackpad.com/Newsletter-issue-3-bLjp4gokly0

--
Joost @