A lot of landuse in Belgium has been mapped from aerial imagery awhile back.
This means landuse
- is becoming out of date
- is missing local knowledge
- might have been mapped before natural=tree_row was defined (or
before the mapper knew about it)
- might have been misinterpreted

In my opinion you can just deleted it and replace it with a line when
it is a tree_row.
When it is brushwood (bushes ?) you could use the same/or updated area
with natural=scrub.

Added bonus: also tag  leaf_cycle and leaf_type for tree_rows.

regards

p.s. with landuse I mean all landuse, leisure, amenity, natural tags
that refer to a piece of land