I made an Overpass Query to search for roads lower than trunk that are tagged
with maxspeed=90. This is useful to know where you should go and see whether
there's a sign allowing you to drive 90km/h (most of the times there won't be
;) ).

The query takes about half a minute to run.

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/loF

PS: Maybe we could use a special (temporary) tag to mark roads as "still 90" to
be able to eliminate them from such queries.

PPS: Does anyone know how to get rid of those way placeholders on Overpass
Turbo? I'm talking about those nodes that are all over the place when there are
a lot of ways that are 'too small to show', like on the above map.