I would use landuse=meadow, which I believe is the standard way to map it.

Furthermore there are the tags:

<quote from https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landuse%3Dmeadow>
If it is known, indicate the process that protects the meadow status.

If the meadow is retained by environmental factors, add meadow=perpetual.
If the meadow is retained by cutting or using grazing, add meadow=agricultural.
</quote>

taginfo also show a large number of meadow=pasture [1], which is
mentioned on the Riding page [2]. So for grazing I add meadow=pasture.
In case it is  cut by humans you could use agricultural. Or use
agricultural for both. I use pasture, as that was the one I found
first on the wiki.

Recently there was a discussion on landuse=grass / crop=grass for the
production of "grass" (not hay) on the tagging mailing list. It was
not meant for hay but for patches of ground with grass that could be
used to lay in gardens.

regards

[1] http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/meadow#values
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Riding