On 31 January 2017 12:06:55 CET, Ben Laenen <benlae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>(...)
>
>Er zullen naast vrachtwagens nog wel andere voertuigen zijn die maar 90
>of een
>andere snelheid mogen rijden uit technische overwegingen, we kunnen
>niet heel
>Belgiƫ vol zetten met al die mogelijke beperkingen, die eigenlijk van
>het
>voertuig afhangen en niet van de weg.

Just over a week ago I made "defaults" relations for Belgian roads:
Federal: https://openstreetmap.org/relation/6900538
Flanders: https://openstreetmap.org/relation/6900533
Wallonia: https://openstreetmap.org/relation/6900513

Description of the scheme:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Defaults

I don't think that this information is used anywhere yet. The proposal is also
marked as "abandoned", but that doesn't mean it cannot be used of course.

It's possible to add maxspeed based on weight with conditional restrictions.[1]
If heavy vehicles are limited to 90kph on motorways, we could use these rules
in the defaults relation:
def:highway=motorway;maxspeed=120
def:highway=motorway;maxspeed:conditional=90 @ (weight>3.5)

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Conditional_restrictions