Jo, I didn't mention Leuven because at least you have an experienced OSM
university member helping out (Johan De Cock). At least according to our
master doc. Namur and LLN have just a single person!

But yes, more help is welcome in several places! Gent, Leuven and Liège
have just two people helping out.