Yes it seems to be a little bit more recent than 2015 SPW imagery in
Chaumont area (like a few month between the two). But the main disadvantage
is that the pixel size seems to be higher in Digital Globe imagery (the
image looks coarser). Bing still is the clearest imagery of all (with the
high constrast that help recognize the items). Would like to get a recent
imagery of Wallonia with good contrast like Urbis or AGIV ahah.

: