Any Belgians going?
---------- Doorgestuurd bericht ----------
Van: "Benoit Fournier" <ben.fourn...@gmail.com>
Datum: 17 jul. 2017 22:13
Onderwerp: [Osmf-talk] 1 month till State of the Map!
Aan: "OSMF Talk" <osmf-t...@openstreetmap.org>, "Talk Openstreetmap" <
t...@openstreetmap.org>

Dear OpenStreetMappers,

Once again the State of the Map team thoroughly enjoyed learning about
your exciting OpenStreetMap projects. We worked hard to translate,
read, score, discuss and select the program of talks. Thanks to your
participation via the community survey, we had our highest ever level
of input to aid us during the selection and program construction
processes. We hope you enjoy the program of talks as much as we do.

http://2017.stateofthemap.org/program/

We are delighted that the program includes the second annual
OpenStreetMap Awards. For the second awards, three more categories
have been added for contributions in continents under-represented in
OpenStreetMap. We strive for increasing the diversity and expect to
see more great nominees who may currently be unknown to many within
the global community.

The final vote will soon open. In the meantime please help translate:
https://www.transifex.com/openstreetmap/osm-awards/dashboard/

You can join us in Aizu-Wakamatsu? Wonderful!
There is a great program of talks and workshops but as people gather
from around the world we want to make the most of this in-person time
together. On all 3 days of the conference we'll have some rooms
available for a more informal schedule. To learn more about Bookable
Spaces, Free and Open Space and extra Lightning Talks, go read and
edit the OSM wiki page! Do suggest a group or topic, so others can get
interested in joining you. During the conference, confirm your session
with the event team for its time slot to be decided.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_2017/Breakout_sessions

And... register now! Why not grab one of the last rooms in our hotel deal!

https://join.osmfoundation.org/state-of-the-map-2017/
https://frama.link/sotm_hotel

Please share with your local communities!

For the State of the Map team, Ben