Hello,

Le 30. 09. 17 à 18:36, joost schouppe a écrit :
> I think everyone agreed that this is nothing more than "maquillage"
not me, not always :)

> https://www.google.be/maps/@50.8674422,4.3297542,3a,60y,141.06h,86.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srWr6HwmC8P9LgEfOSk2Xpg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
this traffic sign is not a "maquillage".
It is the traffic sign that tells you that another traffic sign at the
other end of the street allows a cyclist to take the one-way street.
If this mark did not exist, you do not know it when going forward
in this street in the "one-way" direction.

> https://www.google.be/maps/@50.8676849,4.3295925,3a,75y,183.24h,93.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLOB7wV_P3Sqi3kbypjpQcw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
here is the second traffic sign.

> https://www.touring.be/fr/articles/regles-de-circulation-pour-les-cyclistes
Without any sign, a cyclist can not go backward in a "one-way" street.

maybe the regionalization of the road code has ***** the situation but
that is, as far as I know, the rule in Brussels where is the street of
the first photo.

So this street should be tagged with cycleway=opposite. see wiki :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:cycleway
Use cycleway=opposite for situations where cyclists are permitted to
travel in both directions on a road which is one-way for normal traffic,
in situations where there is no dedicated contra-flow lane marked for
cyclists.

Regards,
Marc