Hi,
My personal opinion...
The app (note created by the app "free parking") always anonymous
Are difficult to read and are not detailed for correcting or adding to OSM. You cannot contact the user for update...
examples see link
--> "with fee here and for customers" fee for who ??
--> "free and for customers" if its free than for everyone ...
--> "toute la rue est payante (Nombre de places : 11-50)"... wich side of road/highway .... --> the number of places the most is "50" think standard number ...or between X and y .... I know survey is the solution for verifying...But I am afraid the note map will be flooded (red pin everywhere) by notes like this. I think new persons how want to report important error will see a bunch of red pin and will presume here they will do nothing with it.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/1166114#map=14/50.7162/4.6306&layers=N

I suggest, advocate to close this notes with the remark "Needs more info"....