      From: Wouter Hamelinck <wouter.hameli...@gmail.com>
 To: OpenStreetMap Belgium <talk-be@openstreetmap.org>
 Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 10:40 PM
 Subject: Re: [OSM-talk-be]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Walking_Routes

I agree that the page is getting huge. The three page suggestion looks OK to
me. It is probably best to keep a general page that basically links to the
three new pages.Short remark about the nordic walking routes: when I added the
table of the routes in Viroinval, I did it on the walking routes page because
creating a new page for nordic walking seemed like overkill.  If we are
splitting the page, it might be worth considering to create a separate page for
nordic walking routes. But apart from the Vironval network, I am personally not
aware of other specific routes. If there are others, I would be in favour of a
separate page. If those in Viroinval are the only ones, I would rather keep
them on the walking page.
wouter

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 6:03 PM, joost schouppe <joost.schou...@gmail.com>