Hi,

We have created a science mailing. That would be the place discuss details
of the implementation, if any, of our own survey engine. Apart from that,
go there to:

- talk about recent sciencetific research
- develop the OSM research agenda
- get feedback and support on your planned OSM surveys
- get feedback on your scientific plans and preliminary results from an
interested subset of OSM community members
- [insert your idea here]

Subscribe now :)

This list creation is a follow-up to the OSM-science-communication project
initiated by Peter Mooney, Frank Ostermann and myself. Info:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2017-August/078524.html

We're also talking to OSMF to see if we can set up a common survey engine,
to have a place to centralize some of the many surveys taking place in the
OSM ecosystem. Info:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2018-January/004995.html

--
Joost Schouppe