Hello Joost,

Why such assistance at the EPN Arlon? Some people came because it was 'La
Semaine numérique' of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles and the head of the
EPN in Arlon, Martine Delbrouck, was very quickly convinced of the interest
of the subject. I also informed some Luxembourg members of SGR about the
existence of this training.

About iD. Yes, we talked about this editor. But I tried to convince the
participants to use a more complete tool. I hope that three or four of them
will contribute in the long run. We will see if they attend our quarterly
meeting around Arlon!

We didn't ad a look at MapContrib. Nor to HOT! Time flies when you want to
make sure everyone is doing all the work with their computer!

Next step is on 15 January 2019.

Thank you Joost for your interest in this case.

Regards.

Pierre P.