Hi Robert,

A building might have more than one office, and one might be EU the other
not. But don't worry: I'm sure using overpass you can make a query that
finds the building a POI node is "inside of". Usually at
help.openstreetmap.org there are people willing to help with building such
a query.

I see you got more feedback at the tagging mailing list. As also mentioned
there, I think the country=EU might be a decent tag to be able to group all
of them.

Op vr 6 sep. 2019 om 00:30 schreef Robert Riemann <rob...@riemann.cc>:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to generate a map of EU buildings in Brussels similar to this
> one: https://www.consilium.europa.eu/media/29697/qc0214964enn.pdf
>
> However, I noticed that many buildings are not tagged accordingly, but
> instead
> have only a POI.
>
> For this reason, I want to ensure that the surface itself is tagged, so
> that
> with a query such as http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/M6o a map can be
> generated.
>
> Can you please advise me which tags should be used on building shapes and
> POI
> to map EU institutions perfectly?
>
> Best,
> Robert