As far as i know, there is no legal access limitation in Belgium to such
space (it is only advisory to not park there if not charging - that's why
we can't do anything when people park on them, except if there is a sign
"do not park or you'll be towed" or other sign that have legal value). So
that's why we generally don't use the access tag for that in our country.
Personnally, I only marked it as "capacity:charging=1" on the
"amenity=parking_space" polygon (like this one
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/677332841>) because i used the same
principle than for parking space "reserved for mother with babies" which
should be tagged as capacity:parent=1 (see the wiki for different values :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:capacity ).

For parking_space=*, i have no opinion (i know that i used it in the past,
because i didn't know of the different capacity:*=* tags).