Cool news that they gave the authorization to use it ! And it is always
great to have some interest on the telecom side. :D I'll give what i know
and some opinion on the tagging. ^_^

For the tags to use, there was a (rather long) discussion in October 2018
on Tagging mailing list (
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2018-October/thread.html)
and one output was that the current scheme is probably not good (but
nothing was decided) ! :p

I had done some manual cleaning on the mast/tower tags 2 years ago i think
- i looked at mapillary footage especially for mast/tower along motorways
where it is often easy to spot them or did some survey (and we are not many
to map these structure so it was quite easy :p ). And the current tagging
scheme should be (following the wiki and what was clarified in the
discussion) :

EITHER :
*- man_made=mast / tower *(really subjective, as we don't have real
difference but mainly: a tower is generally freestanding and often larger
diameter/width (think about (often) concrete telecom tower), while a mast
generally have often some guy wires and/or have a small diameter/width
(think about metallic mast).
*- tower:type=communication*
*- tower:construction=freestanding / lattice / guyed_lattice / guyed_tube* (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:tower:construction?uselang=en-US)
*- communication:mobile_phone=yes* (if GSM, which should be the case for
all thse one).
- *height=* *(if known)

OR
- *telecom=antenna* (there is no real other tag for antenna alone, and this
one is using the telecom=* key as some people want to clarify things).
*- communication:mobile_phone=yes* (if GSM, which should be the case for
all thse one).
- *height=** (if known).

=> Those two are two different things : the first one is a structure that
support some antennas (typical GSM mast support multiple antennas), and the
second is a standalone antenna (on a rooftop for example). *The BIPT only
give antennas, so we must first determine if it is standalone or on a mast
or tower.*

There is no approved tagging of multiple antennas on 1 mast or tower (you
mention the "Radio antennas mapping proposal" but it seems really
complicated and easy to break with the relations...). Maybe we should just
create *a custom belgian tag *(similar to how the french are tagging their
own infrastructure) for the antenna present like :
- ref:BE:BIPT=21292
- ref:BE:Proximus=10DLT_01    (or ref:BE:PXS if we want an abbreviation ?!
I did use that in the past on street cabinet but i could change it)
- ref:BE:Orange=1-32264-W1
- ref:BE:Telenet=_BW4629P
Following what is in the technical data and their ID (i took one example
having the three operators ;-) ). It would keep the different operator
information like it is done on street_cabinet for exemple. It would also be
easier to maintain and more difficult to break, because if we put 3 nodes
next to each other (1 for each antenna), it would be easily broken by
anyone editing the area (especially in ID editor).

Note that, the operator tag is difficult to assess for the mast or tower
structure as it could be any one of the multiple antenna operator or even
someone else (and they don't give this information publicly). So i would
not use the operator tag except on individual antenna or mast/tower that
would only have 1 antenna.

We could also use a subtag like antenna=1/2/3/... if we want to give the
number of antenna on a same support (mast or tower) ?

Note that there was some discussion of a "potential" proposal in the
discussion to change the tagging of "telecom mast and tower" into something
looking more like the "power" scheme. Something like that :
- telecom=tower (similar to power=tower grouping everything into one tag)
- structure=guyed_mast, tubes_mast, lattice, tubular/tubes, ...
- tower:type=communication
- communication:mobile_phone=yes

=> This proposal is mainly re-using the common tags used for power scheme :
structure=* instead of tower:construction (François Lacombe - a french
mappers involved a lot in telecom scheme - was proposing that); and
telecom=tower instead of man_made=tower or mast (i was proposing that). It
would simplify the tagging as we would tag everything easily and refine
only in the structure tag. But that was never formally proposed and
approved AFAIK.
I don't know if you want to go into the rabbit holes of trying to adapt a
new tagging scheme for this ahah.
*Anyway we can use the current scheme as it would be easier now. ;-) *

Kind Regards,
Lionel