Hey all,

> Hello,
>
> Le 15.06.20 à 08:23, Sander Deryckere a écrit :
> > https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.87528/4.69102
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/499694374
> this look like a mistake :
> wiki : marking range of numbers of flats behind a door,
> but the object isn't a door, it's a building

Huh, I edited that region recently.

When importing via JOSM the addr:flats don't stand out that much because it
just renders the housenumbers. I usually don't even notice until uploading. I
think I'll be converting the obviously old imported addr:flats' in Leuven to
"note=possible addr:flats: ... " with a FIXME.