Thanks, I sign in the service and I already labeled some places and streets.
Em 20 de abril de 2012 13:48, George Silva <[email protected]>escreveu: > Hello Tulio, > > These corrections, AFAIK, can be done directly in the map (using bing maps > overlay aerials). > > Olá Túlio, > > Pelo que sei, estas correções podem ser feitas diretamente sobre o mapa > (utilizando as imagens do bing). > > > On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Tulio Macedo <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I don't know if there is someone remapping but if I can be of any >> assistance, let me know. How can this remapping be done? I mean, >> corrections can be made in the map or a new work in the field are required? >> >> Em 20 de abril de 2012 12:18, Ian Villeda <[email protected]> escreveu: >> >>> Ola pessoal, >>> >>> We've noticed that several labels and many streets look like they may be >>> lost to the license change: >>> >>> http://cleanmap.poole.ch/?zoom=12&lat=-15.82927&lon=-47.90864&layers=00B >>> >>> We have some local knowledge and will be able to name places like and >>> trace roads from Bing >>> >>> - cruzeiro velho >>> - cruzeiro novo >>> - asa sul >>> - eixo rodovíario sul >>> - ceilandia >>> >>> Does anyone know if there are any remapping efforts already underway >>> here? Who should we talk to about this? >>> >>> Ian Villeda >>> [email protected] >>> https://twitter.com/#!/ian_villeda >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Talk-br mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-br >>> >>> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Talk-br mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-br >> >> > > > -- > George R. C. Silva > > Desenvolvimento em GIS > http://geoprocessamento.net > http://blog.geoprocessamento.net > > > _______________________________________________ > Talk-br mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-br > >
_______________________________________________ Talk-br mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-br
