Hi Alex,

Kate Chapman (Humanitarian OSM Team Exec Officer) was just telling me you
would like to organize a mapping party in Rio. I will be there on 19 for
"speed geeking" presentations in the Demo Alley at the US Center, but
likely be there the day before as required by the organizer for a quick
meting I think. SO I can join you if you want.
Rio+20 will occur at Barra da Tijuca. Is it not too far from Copacabana
(but yes, the urban structure is totally different) ?

Sincerely,

Severin