In this particular case, it seems the name on IBGE layer is the official
one.
But since the IBGE layer is usually of low quality, it's probably better
not to replace the data already on  the map.

Personally I think using highway=living_street using such a rule is a bit
controversial, so it's probably better just to use highway=residential.
If you want to, you can also add est_width=* [1] to these streets.

In some places, the IBGE map might show some streets highlighted with the
yellow color or similar. This may be indicative of an important street
(highway=primary or highway=secondary).

[1]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:width#Estimated_values