Hi Andrew, OSM community

Thanks for the message and for asking on suggestions for places to improve
road network. We are currently running a research project with flood-prone
communities and schools to map local risk perceptions based on the basemap
from OSM in the cities of São Paulo and Rio Branco. In Rio Branco (North
region) in particular we realised there is quite a lot to do to improve the
road network:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/326253#map=14/-9.9773/-67.8386

We did some mapping there and taught school children to map with ID, but
the data will certainly needs review. If you guys would do some mapping
there we would certainly appreciate, as our project can focus on adding
local details to the map with the school children .

Best wishes
João
--
Professor João Porto de Albuquerque
Director | Institute of Global Sustainable Development | University of