Right, thanks John :)

The other thing i forgot to add was that we try to encourage people to
add the "source=*" tag, this helps in decision making.

And yet another thing, because both the CanVec & LIO source data
contains the 'source:date=*' field, this should really be added, as
it varies greatly across the datasets. (source:date by regular users
isnt needed because its part of the changeset)
It was sugested to only list the ones older than 20 years... However,
keeping consistancy & having the ability to instantly 'judge the
quality' really helps. (the main OSM database is already 3 years old,
and the 'things on the ground' has already changed.

So in sum, every map user (regardless of the medium shown) has the
chance to actually contribute back to the map)

~all trails are defined by the users who follow the tracks (literally)

Sam