Hi,

I am a developer working at Safe Software, the company that produces FME
Spatial ETL software and we have planned to add OpenStreetMap writer in FME
2011. I have just started looking into OpenStreetMap (OSM) and in the
process of gathering requirements and features that I would like to put into
the writer.

I learnt a lot from going through some discussions in the mailing list and
hope to get some feedback on what you'd expect to see in the OSM writer. It
would be great if you can provide specifics on how an OSM writer can make it
easier to import data to OSM.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Rusli