I've been poking around in OpenJUMP and am looking at the StatsCan road names
data for Manitoba.  When selecting a way in there it's easy to get the street
name.  I  notice that they also have the address in format:
ADDR_FM_LE:
ADDR_TO_LE:
ADDR_FM_RG:
ADDR_TO_RG:

The statscan technical spec says that the ADDR_FM_LE range is for the left side
of the road, from the first node of the way to the last node of the way.

That's fine and dandy but I can't seem to figure out which of the nodes in the
way is the first, and which is the last in OpenJump.

Anyone have any insight into how I could do this?

THanks!
Tyler