From: WikiAdmin <w...@openstreetmap.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 02:48:01 +0100
Subject: OpenStreetMap Wiki page Tag:boundary=aboriginal lands has
been changed by Hai-Etlik
To: Acrosscanadatrails <acrosscanadatra...@gmail.com>

Dear OpenStreetMap Wiki user,

The OpenStreetMap Wiki page Tag:boundary=aboriginal lands has been
changed on 01:47, 1 July 2010 by Hai-Etlik, see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:boundary%3Daboriginal_lands for
the current revision.

See
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:boundary%3Daboriginal_lands&oldid=472217&diff=next
to view this change.

Editor's summary: /* Discussions */

Contact the editor:
mail: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:EmailUser/Hai-Etlik
wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Hai-Etlik

There will be no other notifications in case of further changes unless
you visit this page.
You could also reset the notification flags for all your watched pages
on your watchlist.

             Your friendly OpenStreetMap Wiki notification system

--
To change your watchlist settings, visit
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:Watchlist/edit

Feedback and further assistance:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Help:Contents

--