> However, the find isn't working.  If I click find -> address.   There is

> no addresses listed.   Is this missing data on my part or a problem with

> mkgmap?

This is a problem with mkgmap; it doesn't quite do the addressing data
right yet.
Does your area have the address interpolation ways?

> Also When I hover over a street it doesn't show the street address.
> Again is this something I've missed?  or a limitation of mkgmap?

I'm not sure on this one; I know my GPSMap 60CSX does show the street name
on hover over when I use the Lambertus OSM maps.  So I'm guessing it's just
something missing in the Canvec data.  Again, might want to check if the
names are shown in the canvec data.  I know here in MB all the streets are
unnamed in the Canvec data, meaning we need to copy the street names
manually from the Stats Can data.

Tyler

Tyler Gunn
ty...@egunn.com