> you are right - for the moment, because ...
> It should be available on GeoBase before the end of summer - or soon
after
> !-)
> - Administrative boundaries/names for levels 6-8;
> - Geometries provided by local authorities, except for AB;

Once the data is available on GeoBase, then I'll definitely make use of
that data.
For now I'm just using the StatsCan data (where available).  I use the
same approach as with the hiking trails -- this is the best I've got now so
I'll use it.  But I'll certainly replace it when better stuff comes out.
Right now it takes all of 20 seconds to include any city/town boundaries
in a canvec tile I'm working on so I figure why not.

Tyler