Hi everyone

I'm at home recovering from dental surgery, so I've had the opportunity to get a lot of imports done. But I've been importing along the US border alot, and have ran into some trouble with TIGER Data and need some advice. My problems are as follows:

-Importing near the geopolitical oddity know as the Northwest Angle <https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Northwest_Angle>, I encountered a disagreement about the coastline of The Lake of the Woods. Canvec and data ends 150m north where TIGER data begins. (thought they are both roughly on the same Longitude). An inspection using Landsat and some surprisingly decent Bing imagry strongly favour Canvec and show the TIGER boundary to be full of twists and lagoons that don't appear to exist. How to I reconcile this? The Canvec boundaries appear to follow the exterior edge of a white surface that Canvec calls wetland, but may be ice. Sadly the one place of this lake I know has no white surface nearby.

-TIGER is full of duplicate nodes. When I run Validator to check Canvec data I will often get 20+ duplicate node warnings from a TIGER road I partially downloaded. I can fix this without downloading the entire area of the way, but they I just hit more ways with problems.

Thanks

Sam Dyck