Treat his edits as vandalism and proceed accordingly.

"Virtual ban

When a contributor is subject to a 'virtual ban' (see notes above) then all
their past work may be removed and all new work will be reverted without
review until they possibly contact the Data Working Group and request a
review of their status."

I would be extremely happy to see all my edits removed.

Thanks

Cheerio John