I could use 092G and 092H. Is there any possibility of getting them hosted
on a generally accessible server? It's often useful to be able to check if a
problem was with the source data or an import.

From: Brent Fraser [mailto:bfra...@geoanalytic.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 7:42 AM
To: Paul Norman
Cc: talk-ca@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Old CanVec versions

I've got  a copy of v6 on my network.  Did you want one sheet or all of it?

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser

On 10/15/2011 2:06 AM, Paul Norman wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find old CanVec versions? I was looking into
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.608497
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.608497&lon=-63.629537&zoom=18&layers=M
> &lon=-63.629537&zoom=18&layers=M which I was pointed to on IRC and has a
footway and a track running over each other, but not sharing nodes and both
were from CanVec 6.0. CanVec 8.0 only has the footway.