Dear All,

If you have been contributing to OpenStreetMap for a while, you might
not have a clear memory of everything that you have done.  There are
some really interesting tools to show the work of individual OSM
accounts.  I really like the heat maps[1] and summaries [2] and there
are a bunch of other tools as well.

I've always loved baseball statistics and wondered what mappers would
look like with baseball statistics.  So here they are.

http://rweait.dev.openstreetmap.org/daily/rw_career.html

This shows my two main OSM accounts, how often I map, and a few other
things.  This isn't a web service yet, but I'll be happy to build your
stats for you if you are curious.  Just send me the uid of the account
you want me to do the stats for.  Any suggestions for other stats?

Best regards,
Richard

[1] http://wdye.osm-tools.org/ and http://yosmhm.neis-one.org/
[2] http://hdyc.neis-one.org/