> vreimer seems to have touched a great deal of ways across Canada,
> which sparked the "banning" of his account quite a while ago. He is
> listed as being contacted, but we have never seen a response from this
> user, at least that I know of.

I think we need to review this on an almost case by case basis. I've
been working to clean up vreimer data in Winnipeg.  He was responsible
for mapping large areas of Winnipeg.  Looking at the data, and
comparing it to Canvec, Bing, etc its pretty clear he must have
sourced the data somewhere else.  In these cases I've been removing
his data entirely and replacing it with CanVec data which has been
improved using Bing.

However, that said, it IS a very laborious process, and there's still
large areas to go.

I know there's still a load of Vreimer data in Western MB, but for the
most part I think its safe to let that go and replace with Canvec.

I DO agree with you though, there are some roads in Winnipeg where
he's touched them since they were created, having made only minor
tagging changes.  It seems a shame to have to recreate this data.

Tyler