> From: David Groom [mailto:revi...@pacific-rim.net]
> Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Clean up - natural coastline

I've worked out how to get the GeoBase NHN coastline into .osm format and
plan to work on the west coast. The PGS is low resolution and there's no
other data for most of the area.

I don't want to import CanVec, partially because of the extensive coastline
cleanup work required to import it properly, partially because I don't see
that it adds value importing all of CanVec in an area where it won't be
maintained.