Frederik, can we get these reverted? I'd do it myself but I'm not confident
enough with the revert tools and I doubt this changeset will revert cleanly.

In the particular example of way 44925685, a quick look shows no tags that
could not be recovered with TIGER and odbl=clean.

As an aside, wasn't the view expressed on the rebuild conference call to go
with a v0 concept for ways, in which case parts of the tagging would remain
on the 1st?