On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Gerald A <geraldabli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not a big supporter of imports, but if you are going to use them, you
> should use and verify all of them, not just some bits. I'm not sure if there
> is a key/tag for "unverified", but it might be worth looking at.

What's the use of the import then? If you have to go and track every
road, and walk around the shore of every lake, and wander down every
creek, then you'll have GPS data. Most of Canada will be a blank slate
as we do not have enough bodies to capture all of the data manually.

The whole concept of importing data was to help fill in the areas
where there are no OSM mappers.

--
James
VE6SRV