On 05/30/2012 01:16 PM, Fabian Rodriguez wrote:
> On 05/30/2012 12:41 PM, Bruno Remy wrote:
>> Hi folks!
>>
>> Here from Quebec city (Qc) we're starting a local OSM group of mapping
>> users and contributors.

Following Bruno's email I realized how outdated some part of the OSM
Wiki were with regards to Quebec participants. I cleaned it up a bit and
added a few links encouraging participation. See:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quebec
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Users_in_Quebec

Anyways, there is some ongoing discussion off-list about this, if any
other users in Quebec haven't done so yet, I'd encourage you to update
your own wiki pages, and of course share via you diary (and here) what
you've been up to :) I've written a short entry about this here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/MagicFab/diary/16987

Cheers,

Fabian Rodriguez
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/MagicFab