I assume I can still add in bus stops based on personal measurement?

On 15/11/2012 5:38 PM, Richard Weait wrote:
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Pierre Béland <infosbelas-...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Tom

this Ottawa license seems compatible with ODbl. Then, I think that the data
can be imported.

No.  Absolutely not.  The Ottawa license is derived from the broken
and dangerous Vancouver license.  Do not touch this data, even with a
stick.  Until the damage done by the stupid Vancouver license, we can
not use Ottawa data.

Vancouver has held back Canadian open data initiatives for more than
three years.

Also.  For data set, the full import guidelines must be followed
without short cuts.  Ottawa data is inappropriate by way of their
damaging license, so we can stop considering it, right here.